- January 20, 2017 Strategy consult in Cologne
- March 29, 2017 Keynote “Living and Working Environments in 2026“ at Fachverband Außenwerbung e.V.
- April 05, 2017 Keynote “Living Environments in 2026“ at Markant
- April 05, 2017 Keynote "Working Environments in 2026" at Markant
- May 10, 2017 Keynote “Smart Mobility - How we will move in the future“ at Fronius International
The Recruiting Dilemma
Sven Gábor Jánszky's book "The Recruiting Dilemma" transports readers into the dawning "full employment era," in which Germany alone will be faced with 2-5 million unstaffable positions by 2025.
The scientific non-fiction work is written in the form of a novel, and follows two HR managers who follow very different paths in order to meet their companies' staffing needs.
Read about a future where competitive companies care for their employees rather than treating them as disposable capital, and discover which concrete strategies can lead your organization to success as well.
This book is currently available in the German language only. To order a copy today, please click here.