- January 20, 2017 Strategy consult in Cologne
- March 29, 2017 Keynote “Living and Working Environments in 2026“ at Fachverband Außenwerbung e.V.
- April 05, 2017 Keynote “Living Environments in 2026“ at Markant
- April 05, 2017 Keynote "Working Environments in 2026" at Markant
- May 10, 2017 Keynote “Smart Mobility - How we will move in the future“ at Fronius International
"Rule Breakers - How the People Think Whose Ideas Are Changing the World" is the new business strategy manual by speaker and author Sven Gábor Jánszky. Together with former Siemens Innovation Manager Stefan A. Jenzowsky, the noted futurologist offers detailed portraits of individuals who have discovered new markets, brought entire industries to the brink of ruin, and changed the world with their own hands.
In the book, the authors use exciting real-life examples to show how a finance manager discovered the bank of the future, how a physicist is saving the world through desert power, and how a designer can predict the computer of the future!
As different as the histories and characters of these personalities are, they all know one key secret for success: The art of breaking the rules! Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from them today!
This book is currently available in the German language only. To order a copy today, please click here.