- January 20, 2017 Strategy consult in Cologne
- March 29, 2017 Keynote “Living and Working Environments in 2026“ at Fachverband Außenwerbung e.V.
- April 05, 2017 Keynote “Living Environments in 2026“ at Markant
- April 05, 2017 Keynote "Working Environments in 2026" at Markant
- May 10, 2017 Keynote “Smart Mobility - How we will move in the future“ at Fronius International
Germany's latest trend studies book "2020 - How We'll Live in the Future" combines the visions and discussions of the 2b AHEAD ThinkTank with more than 300 trend experts from various industries. The book's focus, however, is on what everyday life for consumers will look like in ten years.
Author Sven Gábor Jánszky leads his readers through a full day in the life of the Seedorf family. The individual chapters realistically describe situations from working life, shopping, school and the home in the year 2020. These narrative chapters on the lives of the Seedorfs are complemented by trend dossiers and expert opinions.
Read about electronic assistants who know our wishes and plan our day for us, the everyday use of brain-food to boost brain performance, and also about which sweeping changes await the world of work. Join us on this journey into the world of tomorrow!
This book is currently available in the German language only. To order a copy today, please click here.